This 9mm has a 3.5" barrel for an overall length of 6.5". It has a high-impact polymer frame with high-impact grips and a black powder coat finish. The durable, attractive easy-grip finish assures a firm, comfortable grip and exceptional recoil control. It has an 8+1 capacity and a quick on/off thumb safety, magazine disconnect safety and last round lock open feature. It has 3-dot sights with a fully-adjustable rear and an additional rear peep sight. Hi-Point produces affordable, American-made firearms featuring 100% American parts and assembly. Hi-Point handguns are +P rated and accept all factory ammunition. Each comes with a free trigger lock. This 9mm come with a hard case or a hard case and a Kershaw knife.
Hi-Point® Firearms 9mm Handgun Specifications
Barrel length: 3.5"Weight: 29 oz.Capacity: 8-shot mag standard (10-shot avail)Overall length: 6.75"Sights: 3-dots, fully-adjustable rear sightFrame: High-impact polymerFinish: Black powder coat or hydro-dipped depending on model
All Hi-Point® Firearms 9mm handguns feature 100% American parts & assembly as well as:
+P ratedHigh-impact polymer frameHigh-impact gripsDurable, attractive easy-grip finish3-dot, fully adjustable sightsFree extra rear peep sightLast round lock openFREE trigger lockMagazine disconnect safetyQuick on-off thumb safetyOperations & safety sheetLifetime warranty
All Hi-Point® firearms are covered by our industry-leading lifetime warranty!
Damage, age, plain old wear and tear — these things happen. When they do, Hi-Point® customers enjoy a lifetime, no-questions-asked warranty.
And lifetime means just that — free repairs for the life of the gun, whether you are the first owner, or the third. Hi-Point® service is fast, friendly and expertly performed.
All firearms must be shipped to a FFL dealer & require a signed in ink FFL for transfers. Emailed copies are preferred with a statement in the email that the FFL intends the signature to be an original signature. For semi automatic firearms and magazines, you may be asked to provide a written and signed statement, stating that this item is legal to own in your state. This is not required from residents of all states. Make sure the item you are bidding on is legal for you to own. It is YOUR responsibility to know the laws in your area. Former Republic of California buyers must comply with the new California Firearms Licensee Check (CFLC) Program. I am enrolled in the CFLC and will obtain a Firearms Shipment Approval letter from the CADOJ prior to shipping the gun to your designated FFL. If you purchase a gun that comes with a standard capacity 30 round magazine, but you live in a state that violates the U.S. Constitution's 2ARKBA by limiting magazine capacity, we will ship the gun to your FFL WITHOUT magazines.
- You are at least 18 years of age for long guns and ammunition, and 21 years of age for pistols.
- By purchasing guns and ammunition, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
- You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
- You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring guns or ammunition.
- You have never been committed to any mental institution or have been adjudicated as mentally defective.
- You will not sell guns or ammunition to any minor.
- You cannot have ammunition shipped to a post office box.
- You do not live in a city, state, or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring ammunition.
- For Safety & Liability reasons there are NO RETURNS on ammunition unless the wrong item was sent out.
- Any warranty claims would be dealt with between the customer and the manufacturer or importer & not Safe & Sound Consultants, LLC.
- You must verify your age by filling out the form we will email you when you win the auction with your birth date. If you fail to do this we will NOT ship the order. All ammunition orders will be shipped with Adult Signature Required for delivery. You must be home to accept and sign for delivery or have it held at a UPS location for pick up. Any return orders are subject to return ship and restock fees.
Please be aware of your Current Local and State laws before making a purchase.
This gun cannot be shipped to the former Republic of CA, HI, NY, NJ, MD, & MA due to local state guns laws.