Tennessee Arms Co., .308 AR-308 lower, Black
The AR-308® Receiver is designed to be stronger and lighter than anything on the market today. We invented the hybrid AR lower receiver and we used that experience in designing the AR-308. We have used our TN ARMS 15 lower in every caliber from .22 LR to 50 BMG. The AR-308 is 30% bigger and includes reinforcement in key areas. This lower receiver assembles just like an AR15 style lower. AR308 lpk is available here: https://www.tnarmsco.com/tn-arms-ar308-lower-part-kit/ with the roll pin (like an AR15) we use instead of a screw.
The AR-10 type rifle does not have dimensional standards like the AR-15 series does. Not all upper receivers will fit as well as others. We recommend upper receivers from Aero Precision, Head Down Products, Delta Tactical, and the Palmetto State Gen 2. Any AR-15 style trigger will fit fine.
- DPMS Gen 1 Style lower receiver for the 7.62x51/ 308 cartridge
- This item must be sent to an FFL dealer
- Half the weight of a metal lower
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Easy Assembly
- Weight is 6.3 ounces
- MSRP: $92.99
All firearms must be shipped to a FFL dealer & require a signed in ink FFL for transfers. Emailed copies are preferred with a statement in the email that the FFL intends the signature to be an original signature. For semi automatic firearms and magazines, you may be asked to provide a written and signed statement, stating that this item is legal to own in your state. This is not required from residents of all states. Make sure the item you are bidding on is legal for you to own. It is YOUR responsibility to know the laws in your area. Former Republic of California buyers must comply with the new California Firearms Licensee Check (CFLC) Program. I am enrolled in the CFLC and will obtain a Firearms Shipment Approval letter from the CADOJ prior to shipping the gun to your designated FFL. If you purchase a gun that comes with a standard capacity 30 round magazine, but you live in a state that violates the U.S. Constitution's 2ARKBA by limiting magazine capacity, we will ship the gun to your FFL WITHOUT magazines.
- You are at least 18 years of age for long guns and ammunition, and 21 years of age for pistols.
- By purchasing guns and ammunition, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
- You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
- You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring guns or ammunition.
- You have never been committed to any mental institution or have been adjudicated as mentally defective.
- You will not sell guns or ammunition to any minor.
- You cannot have ammunition shipped to a post office box.
- You do not live in a city, state, or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring ammunition.
- For Safety & Liability reasons there are NO RETURNS on ammunition unless the wrong item was sent out.
- Any warranty claims would be dealt with between the customer and the manufacturer or importer & not Safe & Sound Consultants, LLC.
- You must verify your age by filling out the form we will email you when you win the auction with your birth date. If you fail to do this we will NOT ship the order. All ammunition orders will be shipped with Adult Signature Required for delivery. You must be home to accept and sign for delivery or have it held at a UPS location for pick up. Any return orders are subject to return ship and restock fees.
Please be aware of your Current Local and State laws before making a purchase.
This gun cannot be shipped to the former Republic of CA, HI, NY, NJ, MD, & MA due to local state guns laws.