Tennessee Arms Co., TAC-9 stripped lower, Glock Mag, Black
Tennessee Arms Company is proud to bring to the market our light-weight, incredibly strong, AR-15 style lower receiver.
Manufactured from a fiber-reinforced Nylon blend with extreme resiliency. Using our patent-pending technology, Marine-Grade Brass inserts are permanently molded into the receivers at the Grip Screw & Buffer Area. These metal threaded inserts increase durability without sacrificing weight savings of the composite bodies. Colors are injected throughout the receiver during molding thus eliminating the worry for a scratched or marred finish.The end result is a sturdy receiver that is light to carry without compromising functionality.
Sporting a redesigned bolt catch area, a repositioned buffer retainer, and all the upgrades from previous models, this design is optimal. Enhancements are from customer-expressed opinions that we valued & then turned back into our product. Our receivers are constructed to accept any quality mil-spec Lower Parts Kit. With an unmatched versatility for parts, customers are pleased when the builds are completed. Tennessee Arms Company is unceasing in our efforts to improve our design for our customers' future builds.
ALL TN ARMS CO Products come with a lifetime guarantee. We stand behind our products 100%. We believe the finest way to show this is through impeccable customer service which includes a warranty that stands firm. We invented the hybrid lower receiver, and we work continuously to keep it second-to-none.
- Nylon 6-6 Body
- Marine Grade Brass inserts in Buffer Tower and Pistol Grip
- Lifetime Warranty against Breakage or Failure
- Available in Magpul Matching Colors
- 5.6 Ounces Stripped
- MSRP: $75.95
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. Even if a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms.
All firearms must be shipped to a FFL dealer & require a signed in ink FFL for transfers. Emailed copies are preferred with a statement in the email that the FFL intends the signature to be an original signature. For semi automatic firearms and magazines, you may be asked to provide a written and signed statement, stating that this item is legal to own in your state. This is not required from residents of all states. Make sure the item you are bidding on is legal for you to own. It is YOUR responsibility to know the laws in your area. Former Republic of California buyers must comply with the new California Firearms Licensee Check (CFLC) Program. I am enrolled in the CFLC and will obtain a Firearms Shipment Approval letter from the CADOJ prior to shipping the gun to your designated FFL. If you purchase a gun that comes with a standard capacity 30 round magazine, but you live in a state that violates the U.S. Constitution's 2ARKBA by limiting magazine capacity, we will ship the gun to your FFL WITHOUT magazines.
- You are at least 18 years of age for long guns and ammunition, and 21 years of age for pistols.
- By purchasing guns and ammunition, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
- You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
- You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring guns or ammunition.
- You have never been committed to any mental institution or have been adjudicated as mentally defective.
- You will not sell guns or ammunition to any minor.
- You cannot have ammunition shipped to a post office box.
- You do not live in a city, state, or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring ammunition.
- For Safety & Liability reasons there are NO RETURNS on ammunition unless the wrong item was sent out.
- Any warranty claims would be dealt with between the customer and the manufacturer or importer & not Safe & Sound Consultants, LLC.
- You must verify your age by filling out the form we will email you when you win the auction with your birth date. If you fail to do this we will NOT ship the order. All ammunition orders will be shipped with Adult Signature Required for delivery. You must be home to accept and sign for delivery or have it held at a UPS location for pick up. Any return orders are subject to return ship and restock fees.
Please be aware of your Current Local and State laws before making a purchase.
This gun cannot be shipped to the former Republic of CA, HI, NY, NJ, MD, & MA due to local state guns laws.