Classy Raptor Tactical
Classy Raptor Tactical was started in August of 2014. The company is owned by Curtis and Jennifer Iovito.
Curtis Iovito II is a medically retired combat veteran. He served almost 9 years in the U.S. Army as a Radiology Specialist (68P) and an All Source Intelligence Analyst (35F). Curtis started his career in 2005 while serving 6 years as an X-Ray Tech in the 44th Medical Command. He served the remaining 3 years as a Military Intelligence Paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division. He also has 2 tours in Afghanistan in 2008-2009 and 2012.
Jennifer Iovito is also a combat veteran who spent 7 years in the U.S. Army as a Combat Medic (68W). She started her career in 2005 while serving almost 3 years in the 3rd Infantry Division and 4 years in the 44th Medical Command. She also has one tour in Iraq in 2007-2008.
We typically ship all orders within 3 to 5 business days of receving the order.
Classy Raptor Tactical is dedicated to customer satisfaction. If your purchase does not fulfill your needs for any reason, you can return your item for an exchange or refund. Simply contact us to receive instructions on returning your purchase.
The following conditions apply:
- Product must be made by Classy Raptor Tactical
- Returns/Exchanges must be initiated within 30 days of delivery of product by customer
- Shipping is non-refundable
- Items returned for refund will have shipping fees deducted from refund
- A 15% Refinish/Restock Fee applies for returns and exchanges
- Return and Exchange shipping is the responsibility of the customer
- Product must not have been installed, have scratches, wear or any apparent use upon return or exchange to receive full credit (must be in original factory condition)
- Please contact us to alert us of your request to return or exchange a product
- We will email you with return/exchange instructions
- Upon valid return receipt of goods to Classy Raptor Tactical, we will inspect the item(s) and process the refund or exchange
- Normal inspection period is 3 days
- No refunds or exchanges on custom work. Please contact us immediately if there is a discrepancy.
The above conditions do not apply to any manufacturing defects. Please contact us right away so we can resolve the issue. Thank you!
San Antonio, Texas 78240, US