MIRA Safety is a family-owned manufacturer and distributor of high-quality respirators, safety equipment, and tactical gear located in Austin, Texas.
We strive to provide the general public the ability to protect themselves with the same advanced self-defense gear used by professionals in the military and law enforcement. Our complete inventory is strictly professional grade, granting each of us the confidence that we could entrust our own lives to the products we sell.
MIRA Safety has built strong international partnerships with agencies worldwide thanks to our competitive prices and firm commitment to quality workmanship. Our products are specifically tailored to meet the needs of everyone – including children and individuals with few options for protective gear. When you purchase your emergency preparedness, industrial safety, and tactical defense products through MIRA Safety, you can rest assured you are opting for the highest levels of quality. Every product we offer comes with a standard 1-year manufacturer’s warranty, as well as a 5-year warranty on select products.
Above all else, the team at MIRA Safety is dedicated to excellence in customer service. We are always here to answer any questions you may have via phone, email, or chat. For more information on MIRA Safety, our products, and our mission
We are closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19. Currently, we are running a six week lead time on most orders, and orders are processed in the order in which they are received. There is no way to get expedited shipping, and you cannot pay more to get in front of the line.
For item by item lead times, please read the deion on the product page of the item you're interested in.
If you purchase expedited shipping, we will send your order via your shipping method of choice once it’s up in the queue. If you would like a refund on your expedited shipping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We greatly appreciate your patience while we work through this unprecedented situation. For the fastest possible service, please email us at email@example.com as we are no longer taking calls.
MIRA Safety distributes its product to the entire North American region. Standard ground shipping is free on all US orders. Domestic orders ship out every day at 1:00 pm via UPS or USPS, and if orders are placed by 11am CST, it is probable that your order will ship the same day.
Kindly note the following:
- We may require an order confirmation from you via phone or email if our system suspects an unauthorized transaction, in which case we will notify you immediately.
- Should you encounter a backorder, we will email you with a shipping estimate. (Usually, new batches of product arrive on a weekly basis.)
As a safety measure, we are temporarily suspending all returns and exchanges on all MIRA safety products until further notice. If you already ordered under the impression that there are returns and exchanges, and have not yet received your products, you can cancel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and name.
If you would like to keep your order, no further action is needed, and your order will be processed in the sequence in which it was received.
We greatly appreciate your patience while we work through this difficult situation.
MIRA does allow for product returns and refunds in keeping with the conditions below:
- Customers will receive a full refund on products returned to MIRA Safety’s facilities in new, unused and re-saleable condition within 30 days.
- All returned products are carefully reviewed; any liquids, dust or scratches will make products unreturnable and no refund will be given. The customer will be responsible for costs associated with return shipping.
- Open-box products returned will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Gas mask filters that have had the vacuum seal opened may not be returned, and no refund will be paid to the customer.
- Gas masks that are returned after being tried on can be exchanged, but no refund will be available; return shipping would be for the customer’s account, but MIRA will cover the shipping costs of the new product to the customer.
- For all returns, please email email@example.com prior to return shipping, and we will issue a return authorization number.
Please note that all orders ship from our warehouse in Austin, TX. Most orders ship via 3-day USPS priority mail, although we may use UPS ground as well.
Austin, Texas 78726, US