Technical Performance, Soft Shell Comfort
FORLOH’s award-winning, breathable, waterproof jacket. Winner of 2022 American Hunter's "Gear of the Year" Golden Bullseye Award and voted “2021 Editor’s Choice” by Petersen Hunting, these softshell Jackets have been the ‘go-to’ jacket for our Pro Team because of their comfort, performance, durability, and silence.
Our quietest waterproof jacket on the market is packed with technology and features that sportsmen and outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate in the harshest of environments.
Versatility is its strength - It’s the perfect jacket over just our baselayer to protect the hunter during colder periods of the hunt without adding bulk, and when the temperatures really drop, layer up using our insulated down vests or jackets for one of the warmest, driest, quietest and most breathable systems out there.
Made in America with FORLOH’s first-to-market Airadigm™Double Pulse Plasma Technology and equipped with RECCO® technology, you’ll experience unparalleled breathability, windproof and waterproof/Water Repellency with our outdoor gear.
Experience the industry’s leading fabric for durability and comfort without the stiffness or noise. Try it and see why it’s the FORLOH’s Pro-Team “most comfortable technical Jacket”.
• Featuring RECCO® technology which makes you searchable to professional rescuers with RECCO® detectors.
• Double DWR Water-repellent treatment using pulse plasma technology that coats every fiber of the 3 layer individually, creating a more permanent waterproofing solution
• Bonded interior fleece backer for added warmth and silence while moving
• YKK AquaGuard® water resistant reverse coil zippers
• Reinforced with Double fabric for durability - Elbows, Cuffs
• Asymmetrical "wrist hood" cuff with "quiet" hook and loop closure
• 3-way adjustable hood with bonded and reinforced brim
• Welded seamless pocket construction creating a superior weather barrier
• Secure chest pocket - 1
• Secure hand warmer pocket - 2
• Secure arm patch pocket - 1
• Underarm ventilation - 2
• 100% sourced and Made in America
• Midweight at 240gm/m2
• MVTR (Moisture Vapor Transfer Rate): minimum 20k gm²/24hr (35k+ gm²/24hr membrane only)
• Water Resistance: minimum 20k mm (35k+ mm membrane only)
• Air Perm: minimum .1 cfm (.45 cfm membrane only)
• DWR, Woven, Pet/Spandex 86/14, 124 GSM, Bonded interior fleece backer
• SKU-10320 - Men’s AllClima SoftShell Jacket with RECCO®
Why Customers Chose This Product:
"When I received my Allclima jacket I thought there is no way this thing is warm. Tried it on and the inferno started. Not your typical jacket. Very well made and I am very impressed with the performance. 10/10 would recommend." - Christopher J.
"Outstanding Jacket. Well-built, durable, functional. Excellent attention to detail. Especially love the fact that it is 100% made in the USA." - John G.
"I got to try on the jacket at a trade show and really liked it. Put it through the test the last couple of weeks - once on an axis deer hunt with the lows in the high 30s and highs in the 50s. Then again on an aoudad hunt with similar conditions. When temps were low and wind was up I just needed the baselayer and down vest under the jacket. When it got into the 40s I was really comfortable just in the baselayer and the jacket especially when I was moving around a decent amount. Pit zips came in handy when activity really started to pick up.Compared it to the Kuiu axis jacket, and the Forloh jacket was more wind resistant. It’s also waterproof through the entire jacket and not just portions of the jacket. I’m a fan of this jacket. It’s solid." - Jacob P.